We love creating memorable stationery and event details for our wonderful clients.
For detailed investment information, please see our 2023 pricing below:
We are excited to learn about your project and see if we are a good fit for you! In the meantime, please review our basic booking policies to ensure we are all on the same page:
- TDS maintains a $1,000 project minimum unless otherwise stated.
- Projects are not considered officially booked until the contract is signed and the invoice is paid.
- Design and production will not begin until the project is officially booked.
- The project completion date is either the day the project needs to be posted/shipped out, or the in-hand date, whichever comes first.
- Rush projects are those with project completion dates fewer than 30 days away.
- Rush projects require payment up front and in full for booking.
- Rush fees are based on the booking date (contract and invoice) and the project completion deadline which is usually one to two weeks prior to the event date.
- Rush fees are reassessed every 48 hours and increase as the distance between the booking date and the project completion date decreases. The closer we get to the project completion date, the greater the rush fees are.
- The best way to “lock in” quoted rates is to finalize booking (contract and invoice). Prices and terms are subject to change at any point prior to the contract being signed and the invoice being paid.
- Rush projects are not guaranteed and are only accepted if TDS is able to fit them into the current production schedule.
- Shipping fees are based on the size and weight of the items being shipped as well as the shipping carrier’s fees. Additional postage may be necessary to collect if shipping is greater than the estimated cost at the time of booking.